Thursday, February 04, 2010


RANDOM BITS AND PIECES FROM MY OLD MYSPACE BLOG  BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ANYTHING FRESH AND ORIGINAL  -Don't Ask Me When, Where, or Why

Current mood:empty sella
Time for another change to your address books:  My new name is now Hulga Bandy.  Chuck is changing his name to Checkbook.  And Tasha shall hereafter be known as Blueberry.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Current mood:  sore
Category: Life
Well, no one in my family wants to hear about it, so I will tell my blog. I made the world's tiniest turd the other day. It was so little I could hardly see it, less than an eighth of an inch long.  It hardly seemed worth the effort. I may have set a world's record.
Thank you for listening.
 
I have been sick, and now chuck has it. And jeremy is here and he had it too. But i have to figure out a way to make a money tree for a baby shower, so dont bother me i am busy!  oh, okay bother me a little if you want. 

Current mood:incredulous
Category: Food and Restaurants
I made leg of lamb mediterranean for supper, with couscous and pita bread and middle east tabouli salad. I do not know what got into me. I guess it was my jihad for the day.
 
.


Current mood:  bouncy
Category: Life
"Well forgive me for saying, but I don't see that there is much reason to live in a world without animated cursors."  ~ Mimi
 

Category: Religion and Philosophy
"Is it still Saturday?"
Another famous quote from Mimi.


 

Current mood:resting
Category: Travel and Places
We're Back! 
Had great time at the river but am somewhat bunged up. A lot of river rash, a few sore muscles, and my butt was so tight in my kayak that whenever I wiped out, the kayak stayed on me the whole time. 


 

Current mood:  envious
Category: Romance and Relationships 
 


Current mood:  chipper
Category: Friends
So we went to the Barton's yesterday for Mother's day and Jo and I were standing in the front yard talking to the neighbors (Becky and Mark) and she asked them if they liked the way she trimmed her bush. And there was a beat, and I reminded Jo..."you have two bushes, remember?"  And she said seriously "Yes, one in the front and one in the back." and by this time I noticed Mark had actually turned away from us, I don't know if he was laughing or turning red or what. It was very funny because Becky was laughing, we were all laughing. We had a good time. Also when we were in the kitchen, Jo said "Ew I have something running down the back of my leg." and I said "Oh, you get that too?"  and we all started laughing, Chuck too.   It will be a hoot being back in Portland.

Current mood:obssessive/compulsive
Category: Games
THIS IS NOT A CRY FOR HELP!
LOVE, SCREAMING MIMI

 

Current mood:  working
Category: News and Politics

Alright most of you already know my new myspace moniker is Mrs. Thavongsack.  Chuck is changing his name to Chalk.  And Tasha shall hereafter be known as Gutterball.  Please make the appropriate changes to your address books. Thank you.

Love, Debbie/Mom/Meems/Mimi/Deborah/Aunt Debbie/Lunette/Diva and soon presenting the NEW AND IMPROVED deb.5!

No comments: