Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Funny Nephew


Jameson Meetmehalf-way Madere
yea, honestly.. i have no idea how this picture got here... i know my mom took pictures and put it on the computer, but i mean.. how did it get on my profile?!?!






Deborah Mills
you are hilarious jameson..I really love your posts!





Jameson Meetmehalf-way Madere
ok, honestly, i DONT get it! how am i funny? im NEVER funny, did the planets align or something to make it opposite day? HOW did i get funny and HOW did i get to be like my brother josh whenever i post highly intellectual things that put way too much thought into something like everyone says, but i say is the opposite... wait.. i think i know...
PUBERTY! i cant tell if its good or bad though... its like i have a dog cone on and the answer is cemented or something onto my back!\\


Deborah Mills
LOL!!!








Jameson Meetmehalf-way Madere
STOP LAUGHING! it makes me feel uncomfortable!








 Deborah Mills
I CAN'T STOP. STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!









Jameson Meetmehalf-way Madere
theres a theological rift in the current standpoint of our universe's state of existence, time, and reality!









Deborah Mills
OH STOP!!!!

1 comment:

Melliejo said...

LMAO!!