Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ONE WEEK UPDATE ON NEW EATING PLAN (ACTUALLY 10 DAYS AFTER STARTING)

Down 2 pounds!  Feeling less hungry, feeling thin, very energetic, not tired.  Don’t feel deprived.  I know I can have a snack but I don’t always have it.

Enjoying meals, eat a salad or vegetable with one of my meals each day.  Looking forward to trying new entrees.  Have found some I really like like the lasagna Florentine and the portabella mushroom bowtie pasta.   Made root beer float with the vanilla yogurt.  Need to get some skinny ice cream for that.

Scale has been all over the place.  Actually went down as low as -6 pounds on Sunday.  Had several ritas on  Sat and Sunday and a few Julios’s chips.  

I feel like I can do this and that it is going to work this time.  Not at all discouraged with my weigh-in.  Feel I am still ahead of the game and thus avoided disappointment and urge to give up.

Adding in a little exercise on the elliptical each night watching old episodes of House.

No comments: