Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ready for Bed,  Houston


Give me sensory deprivation....that's what it takes for me to get to sleep these days.  This is what I look like every night before going to bed.

First goes on the BiPap, the piece of plastic with plastic "pillows" that fit in each nostril, allowing me to breath all night without sleep apnea constantly waking me up.

Second, I have to tape my mouth shut because of dry mouth and also the sleep apnea.

Chuck wants to watch TV?  No problem!.  I put on my sleeping mask with little eyelashes on them.

And lastly the gigantic earphones are the only ones we have that fit in my CD player, on which I usually have an audio book loaded to block out the tv and lull me to dreamland.

And that's why I have to take an Ambien every night.  Especially the nights I wear rollers in my hair.


1 comment:

melanie said...

LOL!!!