Tuesday, November 24, 2009






Since our bigscreen tv bulb went out, what Chuck and
I do every night is pick a movie and watch it on the TV
in our bedroom.  It isn't easy to pick one we both like, 
though.Here is an exchange from the other night:


ME:  You wanna watch Mr. Bean?
CHUCKNo. 


ME:   No I mean the one where he's a spy. 
CHUCK:  No. Why don't we each pick five.   


ME:   OK.   Sky Captain, Holy Grail, Office Space, 
the 40 year old Virgin, and War of the Worlds. 
CHUCK:  Here's my five:  Starsky and Hutch,
StarTrek First Contact, Step into Liquid, Without
A Paddle and Silverado.


ME:  SILVERADO!  Okay, why not the entire season
of Fat Actress then?
CHUCK:   Hey, we could watch Step Into Liquid
with the commentary.


ME:   We've done that before.  Is there something 
with Easter Eggs?
CHUCK:  The only Easter Eggs I can find are just 
extra footage that was cut.


ME:  I don't consider cutting room floor stuff 
an Easter Egg.  
CHUCK:   Okay, okay.   Well out of all yours, 
I guess I would pick War of the Worlds.  


ME:  Good, because out of all yours I would pick
War of the Worlds. 
CHUCK:   Okay. 


And that's how we pick our movie for the night.