Sunday, January 24, 2010

"POSSIBLY DEAD ANIMALS"

IN THE HILL COUNTRY
My daughter and family made a visit to the hill country over Christmas vacation.  She is an amateur photographer and caught this shot of my grandson with the river sparkling in the background.
It's a real pretty picture until you realize there is a dead unicorn just to Noah's left.



IN THE PATENT APPLICATIONS OFFICE
I found this picture on the internet.  It is an invention, so you have to promise not to copy it and pretend you invented it.
I don't know what it is, but in my part of the country, if there is some kind of odd looking structure made out of steel and you can't figure out what it is, it is usually something involved with killing deer.



AT COLLEGE STATION
This is my granddaughter Aysha.  She has made many friends at her new school.

Here Aysha describes how she did a necropsy on an overweight Corgi.


No comments: