Thursday, January 28, 2010




WHAT 50'ISH WOMEN TALK ABOUT


ME
  hey!  you doing alright?
HER
  yep!  why?
ME
  I thought you were missing last night and this morning.  or is it my brain that was missing?
HER 
  I had a dr. appt. 
   But I was here this morning on time and everything!    
ME
  then its just me.  nevermind!  
HER 
  it was my annual gynecological exam -   I expect my uterus to fall out any day... LOL.   I'll just be walking down the street, and oops!  there it is!   
ME
  Stay off the trampoline,!
  hahah!
HER
  Oh - good idea!  Never even thought of that - LOL!  We actually gave our trampoline awayi.  It is probably the one thing I hated to see go the most, my kids spent so many years on that thing - lots of memories.  Guess losing the uterus on it wouldn't be such a fond memory!     
ME 
  it's true you don't see many women in their 50's on the trampoline. ouch.  what the hell is that?
HER
  Something mushy just hit my foot.... LOL!  
ME
  EWWW!!!  iT'S A LEG OF LAMB!
HER
  CUH!
ME 
  oh lordy!
 HER
We don't have any "hankie" icons....
ME
  that's what we need.  crying and smiling together.
HER                
  And the occasional "Huh?" face!!  LOL!
ME
  Perfect...and that last one....where's my uterus?  lol
HER
  LOL!!   Would someone please pick up my uterus???  I seem to have dropped it again!!
ME 
  honey, could you hold my purse for me ...AND MY UTERUS?
HER
  LOL!!
  now i'm laughing until I'm crying!  
ME 
  me too!  good times.
HER
  Absolutely... Thank you for those!  I needed a good laugh too.   
ME 
  Hand me that uterus, please.
  me too, thank you!
HER
  is that yours??  I thought it was mine?  Better double-check!
ME 
  Bol...now bursting out laughing!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hahaha! with the occasional Huh? face!