Saturday, March 27, 2010

'LACK'S FURNITURE'

A guy I knew back in the 80's used to always answer his phone "Lack's Furniture" which I thought was funny so I started doing it for a year or so until it lost its funniness.  Anyway, we bought some furniture at Lack's and it arrived today, so the house has that new furniture smell. Now if we can just get our TV back from the repairman, we will have our living room back. 
This is when they were bringing it in and Chuck was trying to keep the dog away.

There is a lot of crap that we moved over and have to get rid of.  And that window treatment has got to go!  

And I finally get to use my mod throw pillows I bought 3 years ago when I thought we were going to buy Teresa Strain's atomic house.



You can see the dog's eyes glowing in the picture above.  Otherwise she blends right in.  Oh, while I am thinking about it, my new name is going to be "Mrs. Chinchilla," Tasha will become "Badonkadonk" and Chuck may be known as "Deuteronomy," I don't know, it's hard to say.  Sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.

Anyway, it's a sectional, so you can see the rest of it above. 

Only 18 months and it will be mine, all mine.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Nice sofa. I love it!

I can't wait until we get our new sofa!